- Nigerian Constitution
- Chief Servant - Speech & Profile
- Niger State Exec Council
- Vision 3:2020
- Development Action Plan
- Economic Due Process
- Pension Guidelines
- SME & Micro-Finance
- Land & Housing
- Public Private Partnership
- Niger State Scholarship Form
- Scholarship Biometric Form
- Facts and figures about Niger State
- Year 2009 and 2010 Accounts
Secretary to Government
VISION STATEMENT: To faithfully ensure the implementation for the mandate of this Office in such a way that will engender the positive transformation of the economy and polity of Niger State, into becoming one of the top three state economies in Nigeria.
MISSION STATEMENT: To Coordinate and Create an enabling environment for Synergy and team Work among the various Ministries, Departments, Agencies and Stakeholders in the State, in such a way that would ensure the enunciation of sound economic, Political and Social Policies for the development of Niger State.
Click on SSG Shashere pix to view profile
FUCTIONS OF OFFICE OF SECRETARY TO THE NIGER STATE GOVERNMENT
1. Coordinating the activities Of Ministries and Government Agencies in the implementation of Government Polices and decisions.
2. Dealing with the Constitutional, Political and economic matters that affects the State.
3. Administrative Tribunals and Commission of Inquiry.
4. Coordinating State Security Committee.
5. Preparation of Government White Paper.
6. Merit Awards.
7. Dealing with petitions, Complaints and appeals.
8. Liaison with Secretary to Government of Federation and Secretary to State Governments.
9. Financial assistance to the needy like destitute and to individuals (afflicted by Sickness and other Organized groups).
10. Maters of Prerogative of Mercy.
11. Allocation of type ‘A’ Quarters for Federal establishment and maintenance of
Government Guest houses
12. Coordinating the appointment and functions of Political Appointees e.g. Special
Advisers,DG’s, SSA, SA, PMO, PMA, CDA, etc.
Permanent Secretary Political Affairs
Permanent Secretary Special Duties
Permanent Secretary ESACON
Permanent Secretary Economic Affairs
Permanent Secretary Research & Documentation
Permanent Secretary Cabinet & Security
- August 12, 2012
- No comments